Friday, September 12, 2008

MotelMadness cartoon series

Coming in the hopefully near future.
Iv had this script hidden away from me for a fair while, i have attempted to make something out of it twice now but failed both times, so I'm doing it right this time. This character here is a super hero, every good story should have 1 right haha, but no the story isn't based on him, the story is based on a motel/guest house environment where heaps of crazy things happen.

So i said i was going to do it properly so it turns out good, these are my woes haha i have drawn most of the characters on paper and know how i want them to be shaped and so. And now I'm trying to decide which style would suit the cartoon better. fat or thin lines... mm anyway I'll keep on updating as i progress through the process =)

No comments: